ceejayeayee-deactivated20110725 asked: 1. Can a shark bite their own lip?
2. Have you ever been stabbed by a porcupine?
3. Ideal vacation destination?
4. When you pee, do you use the slit in your boxers/underwear, or do you just pull down?
5. Why do croutons come in a air tight package if they're already stale pieces of bread?
6. "My milkshake brings all tha boys to tha yard..." (Finish with your own verse)
7. Do bald people use shampoo?
8. Have you ever been arrested/placed in handcuffs? If so... why?
9. What type of vegetable/fruit do I remind you of? < Aahahaha
1) no, sharks mandibles aren’t meant to grind food and therefore just go up and down interlocking rather then being able to bite their lips.
2) Not a porcupine, but I’ve been stabbed by an echidna.
3) I want to go to the United States soon. I think it’ll be very pretty and would be great to go see.
4) Pull it down and flop it out gurl!
5) Because it could get mushy and that’d be icky.
6) I dunno! and there like it’s better then yours, damn right it’s better then yours I could teach you but your a girl ;D
7) I think the majority of them use soap. But it’d be hilarious to see them do it.
8) Well I’ve been put in handcuffs, but not the context you’re referring too.
9) A pumpkin, everyone who’s american reminds me of pumpkins.
10) Not much nowadays, I just do a lot of studying. Next year when I finish my schooling and get into uni I can start to do more stuff. Although I do love music and musical theatre.